|Behind the Bullet|
May 1, 2012
The epilogue included notes on what each contestant was doing in their careers and/or personal lives.
- Frank Melloni has opened his own firearms training academy.
- Keith Gibson is starting a new grass-fed dairy farm.
- Michelle Viscusi recently completed a photo shoot for Maxim.
- Colin Gallagher is back working as a Police Sergeant in Wichita. He has returned the bandana to Greg.
- Eric "Iggy" Keyes has been shooting in local gun competitions.
- Tim Trefren recently left on his first trip of the spring bear-hunting season.
- Dylan Fletcher has started shooting locally in the USPSA, IPSC, and IDPA.
- Terry Vaughan continues to travel as a professional speaker on body language.
- Gabriela Franco is back in Miami teaching precision shooting.
- William Bethards will be competing at the National Rifle and Pistol Championship.
- Chee Kwan has applied to become a U.S. Marshal.
- Kyle Sumpter has been running lethal force and firearms training courses.
- Augie Malekovich has been teaching air rifle shooting to paralyzed veterans.
- Gary Shank has started a new job selling firearms.
- Greg Littlejohn has been shooting USPSA matches. He spent most of his $6,000 from Bass Pro Shops on ammo.
- Chris Cheng is excited to start his pro shooting career. He has yet to spend any of his championship earnings.